Wrinkles may be formed by age, due to dry skin or lack of substances. Luckily, about 10% of wrinkles is determined by our genetics and the other 90% is by our environment and this includes our lifestyle. By following simple steps below, you will reduce your skin aging and start to look younger.
Why does smoking cause wrinkles? Because the harmful toxins in cigarettes wreck your facial skin. It inhibits collagen production and break down elastin. Collagen is the substance gives your skin elasticity that is lost over time. The skin lacks of collagen can result in sagging and premature wrinkles.
Hydrate your skin
If your skin isn’t fully hydrated it can develop wrinkles also. Drink plenty of water and do not wash your face too much. Washing your face too much will also wash away the natural protecting ability of the skin, and that’s when wrinkles appear. In addition, you should use cleanser containing moisturizers instead of regular soap. Consider using a wrinkle cream containing antioxidants and if you’re able, start doing so while in your 20’s. You should apply moisturizer to your skin every day and the day time moisturizer should contain SPF.
Lie on your back while sleeping
Experts said that there are a few positions of sleep in a long period might cause the formation of permanent wrinkles. To limit wrinkles, you’re advised to lie on your back.
Don’t forget sunscreen
Sun damage is the No. 1 cause of wrinkles. If you have daylight outside, apply sunscreen no matter how cloudy it is. For better result, remember to wear sunglasses when the sun is out.
Limit to squint your eyes
Experts found that repeated facial movements, for example squinting, will turn into wrinkles around your eyes. Remember to wear your sunglasses when going out so you can prevent this. If you squint because of your vision you will still develop wrinkles so take proper action to stop squinting. Let your facial muscles, especially the area around the eyes, be relaxed. Wear glasses while reading if you have weak vision.
Switch coffee to cocoa
The useful components of cocoa have a protective effect on keeping your skin from damages by the sun, increasing blood circulation to skin surface, providing moisture.
Your diet also plays a part in preventing wrinkles. Eat more soy. Soy products can help protect and heal skin damages caused by the sun. It also helps improve skin texture. Eat more fish, especially salmon. Salmon (or any kind of fish live in cold water) is not only a rich source of protein – the basic foundation of a beautiful skin, but also rich in essential fatty acids omega-3. Omga-3 helps nourish the skin, keep it stay young and healthy, prevent the formation of wrinkles.
Make friend with skin care products containing alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA)
This is the natural fruit acids, which take away dead skin cells, reduce wrinkles, especially the area around eyes. Some new research also showed that AHAs may also help stimulate the production of collagen. AHAs work great on oily or combination skin. They are also known to reduce pore size, redness, blotchiness and fine lines.
- can too much moisturizer cause wrinkles
- does washing your face too much cause wrinkles
- too much moisturizer wrinkles
- Does Washing Your Face Give You Wrinkles?
- wash cause wrinkle
- does washing your face cause wrinkles
- foods to minimize facial wrinkles
- moisturizer causes wrinkles
- washing face too much wrinkles
The secretion of cortisol and epinephrine (adrenaline), dopamine and growth hormones in the body tend to be limited when you laugh. These hormones are the main reasons cause stress, inhibit the immune system and create a loophole for infection and illness. Laughing also helps release endorphins, health-enhancing hormones. That is one of the reasons we feel good when we laugh. Many studies have proven laughter helps reduce stress, improve immune function. Laughing puts in a more positive frame of mind. It helps release some of the negative emotions attached to negative thoughts. Life is always beyond our control, uncertainties always struck suddenly make us confused and frustrated. Although it’s almost impossible to manage everything, but we can completely choose how to react to those events. Laughter is a solution quickly and efficiently help us relieve stress caused by bad situations, help us overcome the difficulties gently.
The physical and emotional stress can make prolactin, insulin, and thyroid hormone not operate normally, leave bad effect on the immune function. Laughter can increase the immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease. Overall, scientists have found that optimistic people are always healthier, fight illness better and live longer.
Studies have found that laughter reduces blood pressure and increase, balance blood circulation. According to the results of research from the Maryland University (USA) on the relationship between laughter and heart health, laughter makes the membrane of blood vessels dilated, improve blood circulation. Laughter also lowers blood pressure. People who laugh heartily on a regular basis have lower standing blood pressure than the average person. The ability to increase blood circulation and increase oxygen intake make laughter become a powerful method in fighting against heart diseases.
Besides the effect of burning down energy in the body, laughter also works to clean the respiratory system. Similar to exercise, you often take a deep breath after laughing, which will immediately open the airways, increasing the amount of oxygen inhaled. Since breathing capacity is one of the factors which determines stamina in sports, laughter before any competitive sports activity will increase the relaxation levels and hence, performance.
In some studies, scientists have discovered that laughter has a positive impact on blood sugar levels. An interesting experiment on a group of patients with type 2 diabetes has found that their blood sugar levels stay more stable while watching a comedy than listening to boring lectures. Also another study has shown a significant reduction of enzyme renin upon the application of this therapy. This means, laughter can help diabetics avoid complications related to micro-blood vessels.
Laughter brings the focus away from anger, guilt, stress and even the pain in a more beneficial way. Laughter is the best natural analgesic. Additionally, it costs nothing. Maybe you would not be in mood of laughing if you unfortunately fell or cut yourself, but try to smile in these situations and you will recognize the difference. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins so your pain will quickly be relieved.
Laughter is contagious, so if you bring more laughter into your life, you can most likely help others around you laugh more. When we laugh with one another, a positive bond is created. By elevating the mood of those around you, you can diminish their stress levels, and possibly improve the quality of social interaction. The researchers said that the laughter will help people to communicate with each best as it is the most friendly international language. Besides, humors and laughter in relationships allow you to express your true feelings, which can bring only good effect to our lives.
We’ve all been told to keep our bad cholesterol down. LDL is bad cholesterol which forms plague that make your arteries hard and narrow. HDL is good cholesterol removes excess LDL in your blood and brings it to your liver for disposal. The more HDL you consume, the less LDL you’ll have in your blood. But how could you know what kind of foods can help increase your good cholesterol? Most people are afraid that eating protein rich foods will boost the amount of bad cholesterol level. However, not all protein rich foods are high in LDL but actually foods contain high amount of saturated fat are really risky for your health. Below are recommended foods that lower your cholesterol level, specifically LDL cholesterol.
Scientists believe that wines have lower alcohol content such as red wine contain resveratrol, an antioxidant that is linked to prevent LDL cholesterol from oxidizing in your arteries. In addition, antioxidants in red wine help boost the body’s resistance. However, American Heart Association recommends that two glasses of red wine for men and one glass for women a day could be helpful enough.
Fish and fish oil
Eating fish can be heart-healthy because of its high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which can reduce your blood pressure. This essential fatty acid has been shown to increase levels of HDL cholesterol while lowering levels of LDL cholesterol. With people who have already suffered from heart attacks, fish oil – or omega-3 fatty acids – can help reduce the risk of sudden death. Doctors recommend eating at least two servings of fish a week, and with those with type 2 diabetes should consume high doses of fish oil to lower the size and concentration of several lipoprotein subclasses (cholesterol) in their bodies.
Popcorn is considered low in saturated fat and high of fiber, good for health. Also, popcorn is a food rich in energy.
According to some scientific researches, walnuts contain many healthy ingredients such as omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and phytosterols which work to reverse the arterial damage caused by saturated fats. These substances help increase HDL cholesterol and significantly decrease LDL cholesterol levels.
Vinegar and lemon juice
Vinegar or lemon juice is an indispensable spice in making salads. A recent study has shown that vinegar made from fruit may help increase HDL cholesterol. Also, vinegar is also effective in reducing blood sugar and accelerating the fat burning process.
A teaspoon of butter contains 7gram saturated fat – more than 1/3 our needs, which will increase the bad cholesterol level in our bodies. To avoid this risk, you should use margarine as alternatives such as olive oil and other vegetable oils. Consuming 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil per day has been shown to decrease LDL cholesterol levels in the blood significantly.
Seafood such as salmon, oysters, crabs… are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which are very good for health especially those with heart disease and high blood pressure. Also, the seafood is almost no saturated fat.
This is one of the best foods for our health because they virtually have no saturated fats and are best source of probiotics. Several studies have shown that the probiotics Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Lactobacillus Reuteri actually help lower cholesterol by working to prevent the absorption of cholesterol back into the blood stream.
- lemon juice and lower ldl cholesterol
There are numerous ways that can help you overcome insomnia. A proper diet is one of the most effective ways. Insomnia can be caused by deficiencies in certain nutrients. The foods that we eat can help us to gain those nutrients and help us sleep. Ten foods below will help you sleep tight.
Bananas are not only tasty fruits and nutritious, but also sleepy time fruits because they balance melatonin and serotonin levels, which are the neurotransmitters necessary for deep sleep. Additionally, eating bananas helps your body to complement magnesium, which are very beneficial to muscles.
Lettuce has a long-standing reputation for promoting healthy sleep due to an opium-related substance combined with traces of the anticramping agent hyoscyarnin present in lettuce. It’s highly recommended to drink a cup of lemon juice mixed lettuce juice before going to bed to promote the sleep.
3. Warm milk
Milk contains tryptophan, an amino acid that the body uses to make serotonin, the neurotransmitter that slows down nerve traffic so your brain isn’t so busy, which is effective and efficacy as a sedative medicine, besides the composition of calcium in milk helps the brain effectively use tryptophan.
Drink a glass of warm milk before bedtime, will help you achieve the best mood to go to sleep.
Recent studies have showed that sugar content in honey has stimulating effects, but the glucose of sugar release orexin from the brain, a recently discovered neurotransmitter that’s linked to alertness. So do not forget to drizzle a little honey in a glass of milk or cup of hot herbal tea to get a deep sleep.
Potatoes help you eliminate the content of acids that can interfere with yawn-inducing tryptophan as you sleep. To achieve the soothing effect, mash potatoes with warm milk.
Oats are great source of melatonin. A small bowl of oatmeal will help you dispel the feeling of hunger and also the efficient treatment of insomnia.
A handful of almonds not only bring you a healthy heart, but also makes it easier to have nice dreams as they contain tryptophan and a nice dose of muscle-relaxing magnesium.
Flaxseeds contain a large amount of omega-3 fatty acid, a natural mood lifter. If fatigue and insomnia are bothering you, eat two tablespoons of flaxseeds before sleep. They are practically sleeping peels.
A slice of bread, along with a cup of tea and honey will release insulin, which helps tryptophan get to the brain, where they are converted to serotonin and finally, you definitely can’t resist the approaching sleep.
10. Cherry juice
Cherry juice has serotonin-inducing carbohydrates, which cause your body to relax, calm your nerves and slow your racing brain. A glass of cherry juice an hour before bedtime can contribute to your restful sleep.
1. Best time for facial masks is before bedtime?
Yes. If you want to get the greatest benefits of a facial mask, apply it before bedtime. It would be better to apply a mask when you are soaking in a bathtub. While you rest the ability to absorb nutrients and regenerative powers of your skin are at their best. Try it and you can realize an astonishingly pleasing picture when you wake up in the morning and glance in your mirror.
2. Natural masks also cause allergy?
Yes. But the probability to cause allergies of masks made from natural ingredients such as fruit and fresh distilled flowers water is very low because they do not contain additive factors. But it’s advisable to test some of the ingredients out first before you apply any face mask recipe. To find out which homemade face mask recipes are going to suit your skin type, it is best to pick up a guide book to look through. In each book there are usually several different kinds of recipes for every skin type with different variations for each ingredient. In some cases, the recipes may also advise which ingredients can be substituted in case of allergies.
3. Should we use only cold water for mixing masks?
Yes. In the process of making face masks, for example to distil fresh material, adding cold water to activate the nutrients in a mask is the best solution.
4. Mask every day will help achieve the best result?
No. Normally you should spend two times per week to treat your skin with essential vitamins, minerals and protein in the mask. If you have dry skin, you should mask only once a week other wise you could really dry out your skin. But with oily skin then three times per week would help control the oil within the face better.
5. The longer you keep the mask on, the better?
No. Many people get confused with how long they should leave the face mask on. Usually 30 minutes is the longest period of time you should keep a face mask on. Don’t ever leave the mask on longer than suggested. Any longer and it could dry out your skin, make it sting and make your face swell up a little.
6. Is it necessary to clean the skin after applying masks?
Yes. The last step is always rinsing your face with warm water to eliminate any ingredients left by the masks. You do not have to wash your face with facial soap after you rinse your mask off. Just rinse with warm water and once you get it totally off, finish with splashes of cold water. Finally, to enhance the effectiveness of the face mask, you should put on few drops of rose water, it will help tighten skin and close the pores.
- Facial Mask
- best time to apply face mask
- best time to put facial mask
- face mask
- when is the best time to put on a face mask
- how long should you leave a face mask on
- when is the best time to apply face mask
- best time for facial mask
- how long do homemade face masks last
- best time to use face mask
Categories: Skin Care Tags: beauty face mask, benefits of a facial, face look, face masks, facial mask, facial masks, food masks that wake up the skin, Healthy Skin, how to use bedtime facial mask, optimum time to leave a face mask on, pores absorb facemask, questions about facial mask, rules to follow prior to a facial, rules to follow prior to getting a facial, skin care, what is the longest you can leave a facial mask on for
A handful of gummy bears can send your blood glucose level soaring, but for most people this spike is nothing to worry about. Normally, the body produces insulin to compensate for a sugar risk: an automatic response that helps bring the blood glucose level back into the “healthy” range.
However, people with conditions such as diabetes, prediabetes and insulin resistance must learn to regulate blood sugar themselves to reduce the risk of long-term complications, including kidney damage and heart disease. Regaining control is often a matter of being more physically active, talking insulin and prescribed medications, and paying close attention to diet.
A key dietary consideration is food’s rating on the glycemic index (GI). “Food with a low GI won’t raise your blood sugar as much as foods with a high GI,” says Dr. Cyril Kendall, a research scientist in the Department of Nutritional Sciences at the University of Toronto. Low-GI foods include whole grains, nuts, vegetables, fruit, pasta and legumes.
If you’re one of the nine million Canadians with diabetes or prediabetes, or if you must monitor blood glucose because of another medical condition, keep these five foods on hand to help keep your blood sugar in check throughout the day.
Note: While these foods can help regulate blood sugar, eating them in excess will not bring increased benefits. “Moderating the amount you eat is an important part of managing blood sugar,” says Kendall. “Even healthy foods can be overconsumed.”
Beta-glucan, a soluble fibre found in oats, helps delay carbohydrate absorption and the resulting rise in blood sugar. However, try to steer clear of sugar-laden instant oatmeal and oat-based cereals; instead, opt for no-sugar-added steel-cut, quick-cooking or regular oats.
Low in carbohydrates, but high in healthy fat and protein, eating 60 grams of almonds can help eliminate a spike in blood sugar after a meal. Chop and sprinkle unsalted almonds (or pistachios, walnuts or pecans) into salads, stir-fries and pilafs.
“Apples contain sticky soluble fibre, which helps delay the absorption of sugar into the bloodstram,” says Kendall. Don’t peel the apple, as a significant amount of fibre is found in the skin. Other soluble fibre-rich picks from the produce aisle include pears, blackberries and oranges.
Recent studies suggest consuming as little as two grams of cinnamon per day may slow the rate at which the stomach empties after meals, which in turn slows the rise in blood sugar. Add this versatile spice to yogurt, baked apples and savoury dishes.
“A low – GI carbohydrate with high soluble fibre content, kidney beans also contain plant protein, which helps blunt the rise in blood sugar,” says Kendall. Enjoy kidney beans along with black beans, chickpeas and lentils in a bean salad, or add them to chili and burritos.
- how to stabilize blood sugar naturally
- stabilize blood sugar naturally
- do almonds stabilize blood sugar
- vegetable that stabilizes blood sugar
- do almonds help stabilize blood sugar
- does almonds help stabilize blood sugar
- almonds stabilize blood sugar
- stabilizing blood sugar naturally
- foods that stabilize blood sugar
- low gi foods to stabilise blood sugar
Women want to look stylish and stunning at all times, but in the everyday beauty routine sometimes we tend to get over board and make some makeup blunders. And because of these makeup mistakes, we not only usually end up getting odd looks but also cause damage to our skin. Below are the most common make up application mistakes you should avoid.
Select wrong foundation color is one of the most common mistakes women make. Some ladies can spend years wearing the wrong shade of foundation. First of all, you need to determine what type of foundation that match your skin type. If you have an acne skin with many blemishes, then emulsions are the best choice. Cream foundations are suitable for dry skin and liquids fit all kind of skin.
In addition to determining your skin type when choosing foundations, you must consider your skin color. Do not be afraid to ask the makeup counter associates for samples. Try them out at home and look at your face in natural light. You should choose foundations with color darker or lighter than your skin color a level. Your skin color also changes depending on seasons changing, so do not forget this when choosing cosmetics.
Not blending foundation enough is another big makeup mistake. Start blending at the forehead and slowly spread all over your face, moving in circular motions. Blend onto the jaw line and your hair line and your neck too.. Make sure everything blends together and there are no patches.
If you think your oily skin should not be applied moisturizing cream, it is completely wrong. When growing old and being applied many cosmetics, your skin will become dry. Moisturizers work to enhance and maintain the stable moisture to the skin surface. Therefore, you should choose the appropriate product for moisturizing your skin. Remember if you have oily skin, choose a moisturizer that has no oils or grease. Only those with dry skin should use an oil based moisturizer or any facial care items with oil.
3. Makeup colors
Blush: The redder cheeks are, the prettier – this is a common misconception of many women. Proper color for the cheeks can leave an absolute natural look on your face. Remember, the darker your skin tone, the darker your blush should be. Additionally, match the undertones in your lipstick to the color of your blush. If you have cooler undertones, light blue-pinks, pastel pinks, roses, and plums naturally suit you best. If you wear warmer undertones, then apricots, bronzes, corals, and peaches can work to create a charming beauty.
Eye makeup color: Blue color seems to be a common choice, but it really is not a wise one, because it does not fit all ages. In addition, when you are tired, eyes in blue tone will definitely make your face look more emaciated.
Lips liner: Never use dark lip liner with light shade lipsticks, as it gives a look of an obvious ring around the lips. Dark lip liner must be used only when you are wearing very dark lipstick. It is always safe to use a neutral colored lip liner which can go with almost all types of lipstick shades.
4. Makeup brushes
Makeup brushes that still remain makeup colors used previously basically cannot be able to help you do your makeup properly. Besides, dirty brushes also harbor dirt and many bacteria; easily cause damage to your skin. Sometimes you should clean brushes with mild soap such as shampoo, shower gel, rinse with water and let it dry.
Never sleep with your makeup on. Wash your face every night before you go to bed for a healthy and nurtured skin. After cleaning, use a toner or astringent to remove any remaining makeup that cleaning has not removed. A toner or astringent closes the pores and restores the pH balance to the skin.
- makeup foundation specy dry patches
Experts share their tips for better health – fast!
1. Give yourself a massage. “A sesame-oil massage is a traditional Ayurvedic tonic to boost energy,” says Ayuvrvedic practitioner Sebastian Pole. “Warm the oil and massage briskly all over the body. Sesame briskly all over the body. Sesame oil is rich in vitamins B and E, and calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.”
2. Sprinkle your food with cinnamon. This is a really easy way to balance blood-sugar levels and cut your risk of diabetes, says nutritionist Dr Sam Christie. “Keep blood-sugar levels healthy by adding cinnamon to porridge and puddings, try drinking it as tea or take a supplement. Studies have shown that the spice may help prevent type-2 diabetes by reducing sugar-bingeing tendencies and that adding a teaspoon a day to meals helps to reduce blood-sugar levels by 20 per cent.
3. Beat the bloat with dandelion tea. If you suffer from water retention, drink dandelion tea or take it as a supplement. “Dandelion is good if you’re feeling bloated, as it has gentle diuretic effect,” says natural-health practitioner Kate Butler. “It’s also rich in potassium and a good detoxifier generally, as it supports and strengthens livers and kidney function.”
4. Chew food 20 times. Chewing is essential for good digestion, says nutritionist Shona Wilkinson, so try to chew until your food is in liquid form. Most of us only chew food five or six times, but many health experts believe this isn’t nearly enough. Advocates of macrobiotics, for example, claim we should be chewing food a minimum of 20 times! “Chewing promotes the release of salivary enzymes, which break down 40 per cent of starches before food passes into the stomach, making it easier to digest. Good digestion is vital for good health – if you’re not digesting food properly, this may affect the absorption of nutrients. It can also make it harder for the body to eliminate toxins,” says Shona.
5. Lettuce to make you sleep. If you find it difficult to switch off at bedtime, eat some lettuce just before bed – it contains a natural sedative, lactucarium (the milky juice in the stems). Alternatively, steep four large lettuce leaves in half a pint of hot water for 15 minutes and drink before bed.
6. Visualise pain away. Next time you feel like reaching for a painkiller, Dr David Hamilton, author of How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body, advises using the powder of your mind first. “Imagine a dial,” he says. “What level is your pain on a scale of one to ten? Slowly turn the dial down and, as you do so, imagine the pain diminishing. It’s been scientifically proven that thoughts trigger different chemical reactions in the brain. For example, if you expect to have pain relief, the brain reacts by releasing natural pain-killing chemicals.”
7. Tune into nature. Even a few minutes’ sitting or walking in a leafy setting can make you feel good. “Just looking at natural landscapes promotes physiological changes that have a health-enhancing effect,” says Oxfordshire-based GP Dr William Bird. “Being in a green space can help lower the heart rate, alleviate muscle tension, calm brain waves and reduce stress.” What’s more, these feelgood effects are almost instantaneous. Research by US scientist RS Ulrich shows it only takes three minutes for your blood pressure to go down and temple muscles to relax when you’re in a natural environment.
8. Sip water through a straw. Next time you’re craving a snack, step away from the biscuit tin and try sipping water through a straw instead. “When you’re dehydrated, it’s easy to misinterpret thirst as a signal for hunger, which leads you to overeat,” says Shona Wilkinson. “But sipping water slowly rather than gulping it down quickly slows the rate of absorption and gives your body a chance to respond to the right signals.”
9. Cook with saffron. Ground-breaking new research shows that the herb can help protect against age related macular degeneration – the most common form of blindness. Macular degeneration (gradual damage to cells on the retina at the back of the eye) affects half a million people n the US. Studies have also shown that saffron can help prevent eye damage from bright sunlight and boost eye health generally. Add it to rice dishes such as risottos and paella, or use it with chilli to marinade chiken.
10. Beat nausea with ginger. Keep some ginger in your storecupboard – it works a treat if you’re feeling nauseous. “Chew on a fresh piece of ginger and you’ll feel the benefits instantly,” says Shona. “You can also drink it as a tea – just add fresh ginger or a spoon of dried ginger to hot water”
11. Use magnesium oil for muscle pain. If you’re overdone it at the gym, magnesium oil works in minutes to soothe tight, aching muscles. It can be massaged in before, during and after exercise. “The use of topical magnesium oil can be massaged in before cellular levels of magnesium more effectively than oral supplements, which are poorly absorbed,” says Dr Mark Sircus, author of Transdermal Magnesium Therapy. Apply the oil directly to the affected area. Recent clinical trials show that gingerols and shogaol in ginger root may have an anti-nausea effect, reduce pain and have a soothing effect on the abdomen. Research also shows that ginger can help to alleviate morning sickness during pregnancy, and it can also prevent travel sickness.
12. Soothe a sore throat with honey. Hot water with honey and lemon not only tastes delicious, there are health benefits too. In clinical studies, manuka honey has been shown to reduce levels of harmful bacterial in the throat. But, for best results, use warm water rather than boiling. “Adding honey to boiling water destroys the compounds that have health benefits,” says John Rawcliffe of the Active Manuka Honey Association.
- instant feel good food
- food instant feelgood
Walking is often recommended as part of a weight loss program. Find out how far, how fast, and how often you should walk as part of a weight management program. Actually, there are many types of walking. Walking to build muscle would be different from walking to burning stored fat. Learn how to burn fat and eat better to an effective weight loss result.
Suitable diet. In many of the cases in which people don’t lose weight with their walking, the reason is because of eating for compensation after exercise. When you walk, about 60 kcal is burned in 30 minutes, blood sugar will be reduced correspondingly, the demand for additional energy appears soon, especially sweet things. If you don’t know how to control what you eat, sometimes the calorie consumed after exercise might be more than excess calories burned off through walking. And the consequence is that you cannot lose weight even though you try so hard. Don’t eat desserts or high sugary dishes, a good source of quality protein is what you need. Drink a glass of water before walking and remember to bring a bottle of water with you while walking. After the walk you should drink more water and rest at least 30 minutes to eat, and eat only light foods, easy to digest such as vegetables, fruits. Drink a lot of water after walking before you begin eating. It’s an easy way to lower your appetite.
Walking clothing. It’s essential to find the right clothing to put you on the road to successful and happy walks. Choosing the comfortable walking clothes, shoes and even socks can bring an amazing result for your exercises. Do not wear too wide clothes which can cause entanglement, do not wear shoes without socks which can easily lead to slip or fall. Avoid going for looks; go for comfort when choosing your walking shoes.
Slow walking. According to a research, slow walking may help obese people burn more calories per miles than walking at a fast speed, walking slower also reduces the risk of arthritis better and the loads on the knee joints by 25% while you can still stay active
Safety walking. Make sure that you are ready physically for walking by seeing your doctor, especially if you are suffering from arthritis or have just recovered from injure, and have any condition which could be affected by exercise, such as high blood pressure.
In the beginning it is not necessary to warm up, however once you really start to put stress on your legs, you should participate in some light stretching.
Think ahead and be aware of your surroundings. Make sure someone knows where you are and what time you are expected home. Make yourself as visible as possible, wear bright clothing during the day and white or reflective clothing at night.
The toughest thing about starting a fitness program is developing a habit. how far should you walk is not as important as how much time should you spend on walking. If you are walking for weight loss you should walk a minimum of five days a week, 45 to 60 minutes per day.
- Fitness Walking
- speed walking