1. Best time for facial masks is before bedtime?
Yes. If you want to get the greatest benefits of a facial mask, apply it before bedtime. It would be better to apply a mask when you are soaking in a bathtub. While you rest the ability to absorb nutrients and regenerative powers of your skin are at their best. Try it and you can realize an astonishingly pleasing picture when you wake up in the morning and glance in your mirror.
2. Natural masks also cause allergy?
Yes. But the probability to cause allergies of masks made from natural ingredients such as fruit and fresh distilled flowers water is very low because they do not contain additive factors. But it’s advisable to test some of the ingredients out first before you apply any face mask recipe. To find out which homemade face mask recipes are going to suit your skin type, it is best to pick up a guide book to look through. In each book there are usually several different kinds of recipes for every skin type with different variations for each ingredient. In some cases, the recipes may also advise which ingredients can be substituted in case of allergies.
3. Should we use only cold water for mixing masks?
Yes. In the process of making face masks, for example to distil fresh material, adding cold water to activate the nutrients in a mask is the best solution.
4. Mask every day will help achieve the best result?
No. Normally you should spend two times per week to treat your skin with essential vitamins, minerals and protein in the mask. If you have dry skin, you should mask only once a week other wise you could really dry out your skin. But with oily skin then three times per week would help control the oil within the face better.
5. The longer you keep the mask on, the better?
No. Many people get confused with how long they should leave the face mask on. Usually 30 minutes is the longest period of time you should keep a face mask on. Don’t ever leave the mask on longer than suggested. Any longer and it could dry out your skin, make it sting and make your face swell up a little.
6. Is it necessary to clean the skin after applying masks?
Yes. The last step is always rinsing your face with warm water to eliminate any ingredients left by the masks. You do not have to wash your face with facial soap after you rinse your mask off. Just rinse with warm water and once you get it totally off, finish with splashes of cold water. Finally, to enhance the effectiveness of the face mask, you should put on few drops of rose water, it will help tighten skin and close the pores.
- Facial Mask
- best time to apply face mask
- best time to put facial mask
- face mask
- when is the best time to put on a face mask
- when is the best time to apply face mask
- best time for facial mask
- how long should you leave a face mask on
- when is the best time to use a face mask
- when is the best time to apply a face mask
Categories: Skin Care Tags: beauty face mask, benefits of a facial, face look, face masks, facial mask, facial masks, food masks that wake up the skin, Healthy Skin, how to use bedtime facial mask, optimum time to leave a face mask on, pores absorb facemask, questions about facial mask, rules to follow prior to a facial, rules to follow prior to getting a facial, skin care, what is the longest you can leave a facial mask on for
Eyebrows tell much about you, but still are neglected by many people. Eyebrows which are tweezed and gloomed properly can create a perfect frame of the face. Tweezing your eyebrows is one of the most dramatic ways to change your face without makeup or surgery. But how to maintain the natural shape of your eyebrows as well as avoid damage the sensitive eye area? Standards of beautiful eyebrows are: the eyebrows must have the beginning on the same line with the end; eyebrows should begin from the line links the nose and inside corner of the eye, eyebrows tail ends on the line links the edge of the nostril and the outside corner of the eye. In addition to the above criteria, you should choose the shape of eyebrows that match your face. A round face will become more delicate if eyebrows have high peak and the tapering part small. Horizontal eyebrows suit long face shapes and the oval ones go well with most types of eyebrows. There are some tips for you to make your eyes look fresher, larger and give your face a clean, polished look.
- Before tweezing eyebrows, you should clean the face and eyebrows thoroughly, cool your eyebrows by ice to reduce pain.
- Choose a good pair of tweezers and a place near the window for adequate light, and a mirror, of course.
- If your eyebrows too thick and haven’t got clear arch, trim it first to create the curve you want before plucking with tweezers.
- Decide the hair you want to remove to get a clean shape, you can apply white eyeliner on the hair you’re about to pluck on both eyebrows. Grasp your tweezers near the base of the hair, pulling in the direction it grows. Don’t grab too many hairs at a time.
- Start by removing hair from between of eyebrows first. Hold your skin taut by your fingers and pull quickly to avoid being painful.
- Next, remove hair from above. Stop after plucking few hairs to make sure you don’t ruin the arch you created. Then, pluck hair from under eyebrows to get a smooth and clean line.
- Take a look to see if your brows are looking clean and balanced. Once you finish, apply astringent on your eyebrows area to close up the skins’ pores, tightening them where hair has been removed; or apply aloe-based lotion to calm the redness.
- Use tweezers carefully: Pay the most attention when tweezing eyebrows. If you are hurry or neglect, a wrong act can cause painful and even bleeding. If the area around your eyebrows is irritated, it is best to wash your face with cold water then use tea oil to soothe it again. It’s also advisable not to dig your tweezers into skin to remove really short hair. Be patient wait until it grows out.
- Pluck twice a month to keep the shape you desire and for easier removal.
- eyebrow plucking
- clean face and tweezed
- eyebrow tweezing
- surgery of eyebrow