Is your sore throat getting you down? Here are some suggestions to help alleviate your pain.
- Gargle with warm salt water: This will help you quickly dispel the annoying feeling of strep throat. You can add a teaspoon of salt with 250 ml warm water and gargle every hour.
- Drink tea and honey: Tea and honey is said as the kind of magic cure to help you get rid of sore throat. Add 1 teaspoon of your favorite honey to a cup of tea and then drip some drops of lemon juice into the cup.
- Drink plenty of fluids to prevent the dehydration caused by strep throat. Hydration is a key to a smooth recovery from a strep throat. Additionally, use warm drinks as an effective treatment for your painful throat because warm water will help by stretching the muscles in your throat and won’t hurt as much when coughing. Remember to avoid soft drinks.
- Hot soup can be a good choice when it comes to strep throat treatment. It will ease the pain and give you nourishment.
- Ginger and lemon juice mixture will help with removal mucus and provide a strong barrier to prevent damage from coughing.
- Avoid smoking: smoking can be a culprit causing your sore throat and it always makes the situation worse. So when suffering from sore throat, avoiding tobacco smoke is extremely necessary.
- Do not eat or drink dairy product while suffering from sore throat as it may make your situation even worse
- Cinnamon, pepper and honey: Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder with 1 cup of boiling water, add a little pepper and 2 teaspoon of honey. It’s a good remedy to help you quickly get out of your bad situation.
- Turmeric: turmeric is also used to treat strip throat. Take a half cup of hot water, add a little salt, then half a teaspoon turmeric powder and stir well and drink once a day for 3 consecutive days. This is a very effective way to protect your throat against infection.
Note: You should see your doctor promptly if dangerous symptoms appear: sore throat and hoarseness lasts several days with no sign of relief, sore throat makes you feel great painful and difficult to breathe, high fever over 39 º C.
- is avocado good for sore throat
- avocado sore throat
- avocado and sore throat
- healthy food for sore throat
- avocado for sore throat
- sore throat avocado
- is avocado bad for a sore throat
- avocado good for sore throat
- are avocados good for sore throat
- How to cure a sore throat with healthy food
Summer time, feet easily smell from wearing shoes and getting sweaty. Smelly feet can be rather embarrassing and unpleasant for you and every one around you, but there are simple things you can do to stay fresh and comfortable even in hottest days.
- Change your socks regularly and avoid using a pair of shoes in consecutive days for them have chance to dry out and decrease bacteria population. Wear sandals or go barefoot as much as you can. If you have sweaty feet, take the soft cotton pads inside the shoes, which can be useful absorbing sweat all day long, and wash it frequently. You should not take non-ventilated shoe with rubber soles, or socks with plastic material.
- Make use of hair dryer: The foot get wet is the main reason creates odors. Before wearing shoes, you can use hair dryer blowing into the shoes. Warm winds from the dryer not only help make the shoes dry, more comfortable, but also get rid of mold for the shoes.
- Washing your feet thoroughly with lukewarm water and anti-bacteria soaps after they have been cramped in those suffocating boots all day.
- Soak your feet in water content green tea and salt: Green tea leaves contain deodorant which are very effective in smelly feet treatments. Additionally, coffee and tea residue have similar effects. You can also put coffee, tea residue into the shoes to remove odors.
- Soak feet in lukewarm water mixed with diluted vinegar in 15 minutes. Typically, a water bowl should only be added 5-10ml vinegar in order to avoid feeling uncomfortable.
Note: Do not use this method if you have an open wound on foot.
- Supposedly taking a bath with ginger for a long time helps one to sweat and rid body of toxins, then can efficiency eliminate bad smell from feet.
- most beautiful feet
- beautiful feet
- nice feet
- nice foot
- beautiful foot
- the most beautiful feet
- beautiful foots
- beautiful feet women
- women with beautiful feet
Categories: General Tags: beatiful feet pictures, beatiful foots, beautiful feet, beautiful feet in beautiful shoes, beautiful feet on women, beautiful feet pics, beautiful feet pictures, beautiful feet women, beautiful feets, beautiful feets ever, beautiful feets of women, Beautiful feets pic, beautiful foot, beautiful foot photo, beautiful foot pic, beautiful foots, beautiful smelly feet, beauty feet, beauty feet pictures, beauty feets, feet, feets, feets beautiful, foot care, foot odor, foots, Green Tea, home remedies, most beautiful feet, most beautiful feet&um=1&hl=en&client=ds&sa=X&rls=com nintendo ds:2+US&tbm=isch, NICE FEET, nice feet pics, Nice feet pictures, Photos of Beautiful feet, smelly feet, smelly feet and coffee, smelly feet women beautiful, soles feet, woman with beautiful feet, women beautiful feet, Women beuiful smelly feet photos