Wrinkles may be formed by age, due to dry skin or lack of substances. Luckily, about 10% of wrinkles is determined by our genetics and the other 90% is by our environment and this includes our lifestyle. By following simple steps below, you will reduce your skin aging and start to look younger.
Why does smoking cause wrinkles? Because the harmful toxins in cigarettes wreck your facial skin. It inhibits collagen production and break down elastin. Collagen is the substance gives your skin elasticity that is lost over time. The skin lacks of collagen can result in sagging and premature wrinkles.
Hydrate your skin
If your skin isn’t fully hydrated it can develop wrinkles also. Drink plenty of water and do not wash your face too much. Washing your face too much will also wash away the natural protecting ability of the skin, and that’s when wrinkles appear. In addition, you should use cleanser containing moisturizers instead of regular soap. Consider using a wrinkle cream containing antioxidants and if you’re able, start doing so while in your 20’s. You should apply moisturizer to your skin every day and the day time moisturizer should contain SPF.
Lie on your back while sleeping
Experts said that there are a few positions of sleep in a long period might cause the formation of permanent wrinkles. To limit wrinkles, you’re advised to lie on your back.
Don’t forget sunscreen
Sun damage is the No. 1 cause of wrinkles. If you have daylight outside, apply sunscreen no matter how cloudy it is. For better result, remember to wear sunglasses when the sun is out.
Limit to squint your eyes
Experts found that repeated facial movements, for example squinting, will turn into wrinkles around your eyes. Remember to wear your sunglasses when going out so you can prevent this. If you squint because of your vision you will still develop wrinkles so take proper action to stop squinting. Let your facial muscles, especially the area around the eyes, be relaxed. Wear glasses while reading if you have weak vision.
Switch coffee to cocoa
The useful components of cocoa have a protective effect on keeping your skin from damages by the sun, increasing blood circulation to skin surface, providing moisture.
Your diet also plays a part in preventing wrinkles. Eat more soy. Soy products can help protect and heal skin damages caused by the sun. It also helps improve skin texture. Eat more fish, especially salmon. Salmon (or any kind of fish live in cold water) is not only a rich source of protein – the basic foundation of a beautiful skin, but also rich in essential fatty acids omega-3. Omga-3 helps nourish the skin, keep it stay young and healthy, prevent the formation of wrinkles.
Make friend with skin care products containing alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA)
This is the natural fruit acids, which take away dead skin cells, reduce wrinkles, especially the area around eyes. Some new research also showed that AHAs may also help stimulate the production of collagen. AHAs work great on oily or combination skin. They are also known to reduce pore size, redness, blotchiness and fine lines.
- can too much moisturizer cause wrinkles
- does washing your face too much cause wrinkles
- too much moisturizer wrinkles
- too much moisturizer cause wrinkles
- wash cause wrinkle
- does washing your face cause wrinkles
- foods to minimize facial wrinkles
- how to limit wrinkles
- moisturizer causing wrinkles