Walking is often recommended as part of a weight loss program. Find out how far, how fast, and how often you should walk as part of a weight management program. Actually, there are many types of walking. Walking to build muscle would be different from walking to burning stored fat. Learn how to burn fat and eat better to an effective weight loss result.
Suitable diet. In many of the cases in which people don’t lose weight with their walking, the reason is because of eating for compensation after exercise. When you walk, about 60 kcal is burned in 30 minutes, blood sugar will be reduced correspondingly, the demand for additional energy appears soon, especially sweet things. If you don’t know how to control what you eat, sometimes the calorie consumed after exercise might be more than excess calories burned off through walking. And the consequence is that you cannot lose weight even though you try so hard. Don’t eat desserts or high sugary dishes, a good source of quality protein is what you need. Drink a glass of water before walking and remember to bring a bottle of water with you while walking. After the walk you should drink more water and rest at least 30 minutes to eat, and eat only light foods, easy to digest such as vegetables, fruits. Drink a lot of water after walking before you begin eating. It’s an easy way to lower your appetite.
Walking clothing. It’s essential to find the right clothing to put you on the road to successful and happy walks. Choosing the comfortable walking clothes, shoes and even socks can bring an amazing result for your exercises. Do not wear too wide clothes which can cause entanglement, do not wear shoes without socks which can easily lead to slip or fall. Avoid going for looks; go for comfort when choosing your walking shoes.
Slow walking. According to a research, slow walking may help obese people burn more calories per miles than walking at a fast speed, walking slower also reduces the risk of arthritis better and the loads on the knee joints by 25% while you can still stay active
Safety walking. Make sure that you are ready physically for walking by seeing your doctor, especially if you are suffering from arthritis or have just recovered from injure, and have any condition which could be affected by exercise, such as high blood pressure.
In the beginning it is not necessary to warm up, however once you really start to put stress on your legs, you should participate in some light stretching.
Think ahead and be aware of your surroundings. Make sure someone knows where you are and what time you are expected home. Make yourself as visible as possible, wear bright clothing during the day and white or reflective clothing at night.
The toughest thing about starting a fitness program is developing a habit. how far should you walk is not as important as how much time should you spend on walking. If you are walking for weight loss you should walk a minimum of five days a week, 45 to 60 minutes per day.
- Fitness Walking
- speed walking
There’s a fact: What you eat has a direct effect on how you look and feel. Magic diets really exist if you know foods which are tasty-trick your body into feeling satisfied with far less fat and fewer calories. They can help you fight hunger, curb your appetite and stop sugar addition, boost your metabolism, finally burn fat. Of course we know that no single food is a miracle cure. So you can incorporate them together in any diet, make them an essential part of your dietary regime. 10 foods mentioned below are the most common and easiest to find “fat burning foods” that you should aim to eat the moderate portions as many of these foods as you can if you want to be at your best.
- Foods in Dairy group: Non-fat milk, low-fat yogurt and white cheese are dairy group foods that not only have the wonderful effect on your skin but also assist weight loss by increasing fat breakdown in fat cells themselves and hindering the absorption of fat in the intestine due to large amount of calcium they contain.
- Eggs: Eggs can “defeat” carbohydrates in the body, helps you feel full much longer and stay away from junk foods. Eggs, because of high in protein, can prevent spikes in blood sugar, stave off food cravings.
- Mushrooms: If you want to cut calories in an easy and tasty calorie-cutting trick, replace the meat in your meals’ materials by mushrooms. You will cut about 420 calories out of each meal.
- Olive oil: Olive oil has healthy fat called oleic acid which makes you feel full and stave off overeating. Also, using olive oil also delivers endurance and resistance bonuses. If you don’t want to add olive oil to your oatmeal, let it work as salad dressing or marinades.
- Grapefruit: Grape is the most famous fruit helps boost weight loss – the specific name for grapefruit is “fat burner”. Grapefruit may offer you a soothing hand-to-mouth action with the same satisfaction but without fat. One study discovered that only a grapefruit or a sip of grape juice before lunch or dinner will help dieters shed more pounds than who skips the tart appetizer.
- Avocado: This green “Goddess” really slims your waistline significantly. A research has found that like olive oil, avocados are super rich in unsaturated fat, which can ratchet up levels of leptin in your body – a hunger-halting hormone that tells your brain when you’re full enough so you will stop eating.
- Orange: Yes, orange juice is just behind grape juice in boosting your weight loss process. Orange has only 48 calories and it rich in vitamin C, which can reduce fat deposit. Drink orange juice before each meal or about 1.5 hours before going to bed will help your stomach feel full, the digestive and metabolic system can also benefit.
- Hot red pepper: Adding a little pepper into your meal not only enhances the flavor, but also promotes weight loss regime more effectively. Red peppers contain capsaicin – a fiery compound that will spice up your meals but cool down your appetite and curbs food intake during your day.
- Green tea: Green tea burns more calories than when you take caffeine. For weight-loss benefits, simply blend 1 teaspoon green tea leaves into a cup of boiled water. Drink up to 3 cups every day.
- Beans: Beans are magical fruit available in a wide variety of colors, sizes and tastes; easy to add to salads, casseroles, soup and more. The cholecystokinin hormone content in beans is the best weight loss pals you should consider if you want to lose weight fast. Beans are a complex carbohydrate and excellent source of dietary fiber, helping to control blood sugar, so you can stave off hunger longer. Heart-health bonus: High-fiber beans can also lower your cholesterol.
- eating smile olive oil